- Designed to be fed with supplementation - Allows for natural feeding behaviors by the addition of species-appropriate food items.
- Meets NRC recommendations for all nutrients - Except protein, sodium and chloride when fed at 50% of the diet.
- High fiber - Contains multiple sources of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Contains DentaGuard - May reduce the occurrence of dental calculi.
- No added wheat product - May be appropriate for animals with wheat sensitivity.
- Contains flaxseed - Source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains beta-carotene.
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack.
Crude fat not less than 3.0%
Crude fiber not more than 16.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Ash not more than 8.0%
- Mazuri® Primate Browse Biscuit are designed to be an essential part of a total primate feeding system and may be used in conjunction with all of the Mazuri® primate products.
- Primates generally consume 2% to 4% of their body weight in food each day on a dry matter basis (i.e., a 50 kg animal will eat 1 to 2 kg of food per day, on a dry matter basis).
- Mazuri® Primate Browse Biscuit can be supplemented with fresh vegetables and fruit if this is desired to provide variety in the diet, as long as the dry matter of these items does not exceed 50% of the dry matter consumption. Using typical produce and browse, a feeding program on as “as fed” basis is would consist of 60% produce/browse and 40% Mazuri® primate products (i.e., a diet may be 6 lb. of produce/browse plus 4 lb. of one or a mix of Mazuri® primate products).
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- Adjust daily feed intake based on the health status, body condition and nutrient level desired to meet the needs of your primates.
- Diet may be soaked to soften the biscuits for infants or animals that have difficulty chewing.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
- Primates require ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in their daily diet. Mazuri® Primate Diets contain a stabilized form of vitamin C that is stable under appropriate storage conditions for at least 1 year from the date of manufacturing printed on the bag.
Mazuri Primate Browse Biscuit 5MA4 is a supplemental primate food that’s formulated to meet the needs of a variety of primates. Additionally, these primate biscuits allow for natural browsing feeding behaviors.
Mazuri Primate Browse Biscuit 5MA4
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 18429
- Weight : 25.00lb
- UPC: 727613000660
Explore More For: Primate