- Balanced ratio of nutrients - Helps insure that animals receive adequate amounts of nutrients.
- Source of essential fatty acids - Important to maintaining a good coat condition.
- High level of vitamin E and other nutrients - Encourages breeding.
- Elongated pellet size - Easily handles by species such as bears, etc.
- Contains adequate levels of taurine.
- Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols - No ethoxyquin in formulation.
Product Size: 40 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
- Mazuri Omnivore Diet can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos.
- Does not contain vitamin C, therefore is not suitable for primates, guinea pigs and fish species.
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
Mazuri Omnivore Diet 5635 can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos. Additionally, this zoo animal food contains the essential fatty acids important to maintaining a good coat condition. It also offers high levels of vitamin E and other nutrients for optimal breeding, and comes in easy-to-handle pellets.
Mazuri Omnivore Diet 5635
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 18414
- Weight : 40.00lb
- UPC: 727613573547