Purina Omolene 100 Horse Feed
For light to moderately worked horses . . . Purina Omolene Horse Feed delivers consistent, superior quality that helps keep your horse looking great. Omolene #100 Horse Feed is an incredibly palatable diet and when fed as directed, provides 100% of the required vitamins and minerals. Instead of using straight cane molasses which is high in sugar, Purina Omolene #100Horse Feed contains a unique blend of molasses and soy oil for a higher fat molasses that horse love to eat.
Feed Form: Mixed Grains
Recommended For: Horses in their middle years that range from active pleasure to easy keepers.
|Vitamins and Minerals||
|Natural Whole Grains||
|Healthier Hair Coat||
|Feed with Hay or Pasture||
|Feed Guard® Nutrition System||
Omolene #100® Active Pleasure Horse Feed Feeding Directions with Hay or Pasture Start with the amounts given for the weight of the horse. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight. More specific recommendations may also be obtained from a Purina® Horse Feed sales representative. Please consult the tag sewn onto this bag for complete feeding recommendations.
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|Minimum Hay or Equivalent Pasture* (lbs/day)||7.00||9.50||12.00||14.50||17.00|
|Omolene #100® Horse Feed (lbs/day)|
|Omolene #100 Horse Feed - Average Activity Level**||2.25||3.00||3.50||4.25||5.00|
|Omolene #100 Horse Feed - Elevated Activity Level**||2.75||3.75||4.50||5.25||6.25|
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Feed along with at least 1-1.5% of horse’s body weight of good quality hay or the equivalent in pasture to make a complete ration
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program
Share With Us
- No events.