Nutrena Empower Balance Grass Formula Supplement
Nutrena Empower Balance Grass Formula Supplement is a high-quality protein with guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health with concentrated nutrient levels allow for low feeding rates. Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization and added prebiotics and probiotics aid in nutrient digestion. Nutrena Empower Balance Grass Formula Supplement is a highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients. Designed to provide support for the nutritional needs of horses with insulin resistance or other metabolic issues. Guaranteed levels of biotin help support muscle, hair coat and hoof development.
- Use the feeding table as a guide for feeding Empower® Balance Grass Formula Ration Balancer. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust the feeding rate as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb (kg) of hay per 100 lb (kg) of bodyweight per day or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times, except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5 or above. Broodmares should have a body condition score of 6 or above prior to foaling.
- Salt should be available free choice at all times.
|Crude Fiber||max. 8.0%|
|Dietary Starch*||max. 8.0%|
|Calcium||3.0% - 3.5%|
|Vitamin A||18,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||1,800 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||600 IU/lb|
- All dietary changes should be made gradually over a period of 7-14 days until recommended feeding rates are achieved.
- Make certain that horses have adequate forage or pasture available.
- Make certain that all horses are on regular parasite control, dental examination and vaccination programs.
- Monitor body condition regularly and adjust feed intake as needed.
- Store feed properly to prevent exposure to moisture or contamination by insects or other pests.
- Never offer moldy hay or feed to horses.
Share With Us
- January 25:
- January 30:
- February 6:
- February 13:
- February 20:
- February 27:
- March 5:
- March 10:
- March 12:
- March 17:
- March 19: