Nature's Match Starter Grower
Nature’s Match Starter-Grower Feed is a complete, all natural pig starter-grower ration to supply all nutrients necessary for pigs weighing 25 lbs to 100 lbs (Moderate Lean Potential) or 150 lbs (Hi Lean Potential). An 18% protein premium product that helps pigs transition to less complex grower-finisher rations. Designed to maximize performance and minimize waste.
- Complete all-natural ration for convenient feeding and inventory.
- Pelleted to promote early consumption and minimize feed wastage. Versatile to fit all feeding systems.
- Encourages early feed consumption assuring a fast start. Early growth advantages are maintained to market.
- Nature's Match™ feed is precisely formulated in nutrients to optimize swine growth and performance.
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity and better retention for use in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity.
- Generous levels of whey to provide lactose and quality protein.
- Contains four crystalline amino acids for superior amino acid balance, with lysine at 1.15%.
- High quality vegetable oil delivers maximum energy and digestibility.
- Carefully selected flavor added to enhance aroma and taste.
- Therapeutic levels of zinc and copper, plus probiotics, to support intestinal wellness.
- Increased pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and supplemental chromium added to support energy and metabolism and maximize muscle expression.
- Nature's Match™ ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion.- Phytase minimizes phosphorus excretion in manure while maintaining skeletal development and growth, and phosphorus-dependent enzyme systems. - Good for the environment by reducing phosphorus run-off into waterways.
- Nature's Match™ feed contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure.- Nature's Match™ feed can reduce odor - a) by using crystalline amino acids, b) by reducing nitrogen loss from manure, c) by reducing ammonia release within the gastro-intestinal tract.
Technologies in the Nature's Match™ program reduce manure viscosity, which means: - Reduced viscosity/reduced stickiness. - More uniform slurry. - Facilities may take less time to power wash. - Better sanitation - reduced microbial load.
Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed representative. Important: Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Any ration change should be made gradually. In order to reduce weaning stress, the pig’s ration should not be changed within 5 to 7 days before or after weaning.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.
Ground milo, dehulled soybean meal, corn distillers dried grains, dried whey solubles, monocalcium phosphate, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, L-lysine, salt, choline chloride, sucrose, chromium tripicolinate, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfate, DL-methonine, zinc oxide, DL-alphatocopherylacetate, bacillus subtilis fermentation product dehydrated, maltodextrins, dried yucca shidigera extract, brewers dried yeast, selenium yeast, robflavin, vitamin B-12 supplement, wheat middlings, calcium chloride, lecithin, glycerylmonostearate, iron oxide, olive oil, nicotinic acid, calcium stearate, inositol, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, sodium sulfate, dextrin, cellulose, dried aspergillus, oryzae fermentation extract, vegetable oil, kaolin, starch, condensed fermented corn extractive, roughage products, L-tryptophan, L threonine, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, vitamin A acetate, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc sulfate, silicon dioxide, ethylenedaimne dihydriodide, artificial and/or natural flavors, cholecalciferol, bacilus subtilis, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, propylene glycol, mineral oil, sodium selenite.RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
Nature's Match™ Starter-Grower Feed FOR STARTING/GROWING SWINE 25 TO 150 LBS.GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosporus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||
|Phytase (A. Oryzae) (Min)||