Empower Boost High-Fat Rice Bran Supplement for Performance Horses and Hard Keepers
High-fat energy supplement provides:
Recommended for hard keepers or underweight horses, horses in heavy training, performance horses, race horse, and horses requiring nutritional support for Tying Up. An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance, endurance, and weight gain. Organic trace mineral complexes to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet with added prebiotics and probiotics aid in nutrient digestion. Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization plus added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits. Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Use the feeding table as a guide to supplementing with Empower® Boost, and feed along with a complete, well-balanced diet, including good quality hay or the pasture equivalent.
- If the horse’s manure becomes loose, reduce the amount of Empower® Boost Supplement in the diet slightly until the horse adjusts. Then increase slowly again to the desired level.
- The Empower® Boost Supplement contains added minerals and Vitamin E so it can be fed with a balanced diet, without diluting the mineral balance in the total diet.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5 or above. Broodmares should have a body condition score of 6 or above prior to foaling.
- Salt should be available free choice at all times.
||1.5% - 2.0%
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- All dietary changes should be made gradually over a period of 7-14 days until recommended feeding rates are achieved.
- Make certain that horses have adequate forage or pasture available.
- Make certain that all horses are on regular parasite control, dental examination and vaccination programs.
- Monitor body condition regularly and adjust feed intake as needed.
- Store feed properly to prevent exposure to moisture or contamination by insects or other pests.
- Never offer moldy hay or feed to horses.