AntlerMax Deer Block
AntlerMax Deer BlockAntlerMax Deer Block is a 18% protein, water-resistant, fortified, year-round supplemental feed block designed to enhance the deer’s natural forage diet without the need for a feeder. Deer Block contains the new AntlerMax® Extreme Energy™ supplement which provides nutrition for body condition of deer so they can reach their genetic potential for antler growth.
This highly-palatable, easy-to-use 33.3-pound premium block supplement for attracting and maintaining deer contains Purina’s proprietary AntlerMax® By-Pass Protein Technology, AntlerMax® Mineral Technology, Water Shield® Technology and the new AntlerMax® Extreme Energy™ supplement. New and improved AntlerMax® Deer Block provides more balanced nutrition for deer than whole grains.
AntlerMax Deer Block is available for purchase at New Braunfels Feed & Supply located in New Braunfels, Texas. Stop in today to browse this and other wildlife and deer feed as well as wildlife supplies. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a helpful member of our staff will assist you in finding the best wildlife feed for you.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block is a supplement, not a complete feed, and must be fed with free- choice access to adequate hay or native forage. It is not a replacement for a free-choice pelleted feeding program.
- Provide water and Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer and Elk Trophy MineralTM (59SF) at all times.
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block year-round to deer, elk and other game to supplement poor or sparse forage.
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high deer activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Share With Us
- October 22:
- October 24:
- October 29:
- November 21:
- November 26:
- December 5:
- December 12: