AntlerMax Deer 16
- Eliminates the need to supplement with corn.
- Improves antler size and mass, improves body condition.
- Optimum reproductive performance and strong healthy fawns.
- Proprietary AntlerMax Minerals – optimal antler growth, density and strength.
- Highly palatable – strong proprietary flavor to attract deer and elk.
Do not feed to sheep! This product contains copper. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed. Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
Crude Protein, not less than: 16.0%
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® 16 to deer, elk and other game starting in January when antler development begins through September or until antler growth is complete (antlers harden).
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high animal activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, cle an water. For best results, place feed in a free-choice protein feeder.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, availability of other foods and familiarity with pelleted feeds. Deer and elk unaccustomed to eating pelleted feed could require 30- 45 days to achieve high intake. To speed this process, blend 75% corn with 25% pellets and gradually eliminate the corn over several weeks as deer accept the pellets.
- If fed to animals in confinement, feed one to two pounds per 100 pounds of body weight in addition to free- choice, good-quality roughage.
Share With Us
- August 22:
- September 3:
- September 10:
- September 17:
- September 24:
- October 1:
- October 6:
- October 8:
- October 15:
- October 22:
- October 29: