4Fly-Lyx™ with ClariFly®
4Fly-Lyx™ with ClariFly® prevents the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from manure of treated cattle. Prevents the emergence of house flies and stable flies from manure of treated horses.
Provide 4 Fly-Lyx with Clarifly as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle and horses. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient Clarifly to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle and horses. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity.
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of Wellmark International
|Crude Protein, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||4.5 ppm|
|Copper, Min||475 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||23 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,900 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,425 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||50,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||50 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
Allow free choice to cattle and horses. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 oz of 4 Fly-Lyx with Clarifly per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 8 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. Horses should consume an average of 1.2 oz. of this product per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 12 oz per day for a 1,000-lb horse.
- Assure that cattle and horses are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle and horses one 4 Fly-Lyx with Clarifly for every 15-25 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate 4 Fly-Lyx with Clarifly where cattle and horses congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish 4 Fly-Lyx with Clarifly on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.8 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle or 1.2 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day for horses, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle and horses. If intake of this block is above 0.8 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle or 1.2 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for horses, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle or horses.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle and horses with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.