Texas Ag & Timber Exemption Registration Number

Beginning Jan. 1, 2012, a person claiming an exemption from sales tax on the purchase of certain items used in the production of agricultural and timber products is required to have a Texas Agriculture and Timber Exemption Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number).

For more information about who and what activities will need this registration number, please visit the State of Texas website: http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/agriculture/get_ready_texas.html.

Please stop by if you need assistance with your paper or online application.