Jacoby Feed is excited to announce a Jacoby Feed Scholarship Application. This scholarship is available seniors that show goat and lambs and feed Jacoby Feeds.
The application can be accessed at the link below:
DEADLINE: POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15, 2018.
- Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Applicant must have completed at least 2 years in a 4-H or FFA Livestock Project.
- Applicant must submit a current high school transcript INCLUDING senior year to date.
- Applicant will submit 3 letters of recommendation; one pertaining to school, one pertaining to 4-H or FFA activities, one pertaining to your Jacoby Feed dealer.
(1) School letter must be from a high school teacher, guidance counselor or principal.
(2) 4-H/FFA letter should be from FFA Advisor, 4-H extension agent, or 4-H leader of club you are currently a member.
(3) Jacoby Feed letter should be from an authorized Jacoby Feed dealer.
- Application to be printed or typed.
- No late applications will be considered.
Each application must be accompanied by 3 letters.
- From a school teacher, counselor, principal, etc. regarding their character and participation in school activities
- From the FFA Advisor, Extension Agent, or 4H Leader in regards to their participating in 4-H and/or FFA
- From their feed dealer. This letter can simply authorize they purchased Jacoby’s feed from the local feed store. The Feed Dealer may also use this letter to showcase what they think of them as an individual and why they think they are or aren’t deserving of our scholarship. Feed Dealers can either email or mail this directly to our office or give it to the applicant in a sealed envelope.